Charger Alert v3.3 for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World.
In addition to the various improvements and fixes in this release, the alerts system has been overhauled to automatically stop when no longer necessary, and a log of all recent alerts are presented to you when opening the app.
You can now also set the LED to flash in a colour of your choice while your device is charging.
What’s new in v3.3:
- Improved the battery monitor for better efficiency and accuracy.
- Alerts now automatically stop when appropriate, e.g. Hot battery alert stops when no longer hot, Unplugged alert stops when replugged, etc. This can be prevented for the Unplugged alert as a security measure.
- Opening the app now displays a log of all alert messages since it was last opened.
- Replaced the battery condition status with a health percentage level.
- Added the option (in Settings) for flashing the LED while charging.
- Added the option (in Settings) to choose between single or multiple hub notifications.
- Prevent plugged in alert from sounding if the device is in silent mode.
- Fixed an issue with the update process.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.